Meet the Team
“Rest in Reason – Move with Passion”
Expertise – Attention to detail
Hometown – Milwaukee, WI
First job – shining shoes (Milwaukee 1973)
Number of Computers at home – 1
Hobbies – Buying abandoned storage units (it is nothing like the TV show!)
Fuel (favorite foods) – Nearly anything from a Vegetarian menu
Favorite thing about ACS – The good we do for Local Business
Recharging zone – Long quiet walks
Apps you cannot live without – Audible
Tech Tip – Read before you click!
“A ship in port is safe but that’s not what ships are built for.”
Expertise – Everything office related (AND the uses of Sticky-notes)
Hometown – Minneapolis, MN
First job – McDonald’s
Number of Computers at home – 4
Hobbies – reading, volunteer work, spending time with family
Fuel (favorite foods) – Fruits & veggies
Favorite thing about ACS – Our level of dedication, motivation and commitment.
Apps you cannot live without – Huffington Post, Kindle & Paprika
Recharging zone – The great outdoors
Advice – Leave it to the experts!
Senior Field Tech
“Ain’t no rest for the wicked”
Expertise – Servers and Networks and Email OH MY 🙂
Hometown – Racine, WI
First job – Vance’s Bar
Number of Computers at home – 10 (Plus a few I am sure I’ve forgotten about)
Hobbies – Fishing, Shooting and Boating
Fuel (favorite foods) – Steak
Favorite thing about ACS – Good friends
Recharging zone – On the water or at the range
Apps you cannot live without – Wifi Analyzer
Tech Tip – Check your internet connection
Senior Shop Tech
“Play more Games” – Wil Wheaton
Expertise – Drivers, Malware removal
Hometown – Kenosha, WI
First job – Data Entry
Number of Computers at home – 3
Hobbies – Historical Re-enactments
Fuel (favorite foods) – Steaks and Ribs
Favorite thing about ACS – Solving problems and interacting with the clients
Recharging zone – spending time at Mom’s
Apps you cannot live without – Steam, MIRC, WordPerfect, Paltalk
Tech Tip – You can never have too many back-ups!
Remote & OnSite Service Specialist
“It is Never about what happens, but rather how you respond that defines you”
Expertise – Mobile technologies
Hometown – Racine WI
First job – Unit Supply Specialists, US Army(R)
Number of Computers at home – 6 PC’s (& 5 Tablets)
Hobbies – Time with Family & Reading
Fuel (favorite foods) – Dead Cow – Just don’t tell my doctor 😛
Favorite thing about ACS – Every Day is different – Always someone new to help
Recharging zone – Wolf River
Favorite App – Podcasting and my bluetooth speaker
Tech Tip – Try rebooting first
In Shop and Phone Support hero
“The world is like a grand staircase, some are going up and some are going down”
Expertise – PC Hardware and Software – Apple Products
Hometown – DeKalb, IL
First job – Public Pool Concession Stand
Number of Computers at home – 2
Hobbies – Movies, Music, Comics and Geocaching
Fuel (favorite foods) – Burgers
Favorite thing about ACS – Interacting with and helping clients
Recharging zone – Near the water and at home
Favorite App – News and Comixology
Tech Tip – If it looks too good to be true either don’t or call us first!
About Absolute Computer Systems Absolute Computer Systems has been providing outstanding computer service in the South Eastern Wisconsin (Kenosha & Racine counties) and Northern Illinois (Lake County) area since 1995 (yep – 22 years!) We are a complete technology solution provider. 100% committed to focusing on what is most important to you our customer, keeping your computers secure, stabile and speedy. When asked, a good number of our clients have listed the following as their reasons for depending upon Absolute Computer Systems for complete IT services and support:
- Responsive – We respond in minutes not hours. We know poor response time is the number one reason businesses and people change computer support providers. Your call to us will be answered live or returned in minutes.
- Near Fanatical Follow though / Follow up – Our technicians follow through on solving all of your technical issues, the ones you’ve voiced and those you might not even know you have. Then our amazing administrative staff steps in, placing customer satisfaction calls, (not once but twice) and sending out thank you cards to ensure AND assure you are 100% happy with every aspect of our service.
- Active Listeners – Listening to, asking question, commenting on, offering suggestions about a problem – these are all things we are known for (and, in truth take great pride in.)
- Qualified – We take pride in our ability to provide the highest-quality services possible based on an expert and in-depth understanding of past, current and emerging technologies.
- Responsible – Had a client tell me once they very much liked having one throat to choke (Or in our case, one back to pat). That is a way of doing business I have always adhered to. If / when we take responsibility for a job, we will NOT pass the buck on to any other provider. You will never here one of us say “I don’t know – I thought your printer service guy was going to tell you phone service provider to have your …. “ When we have the job – we have the job.
- Conscious of the value of your data – We have never lost even one picture, email, letter, document or movie – preserving your data is now and has ALWAYS BEEN our #1 concern. Your technology investment and data will be safeguarded.
- Reasonably Priced – Our partners / customers / neighbors / friends know we charge a very reasonable rate for the excellent level of service we provide. You will never find us offering massive discounts (as we do not have massive mark-ups to discount!). All Projects (large or small) are completed on Schedule AND within Budget – Guaranteed. That does not mean things cannot change – they can and often do, but when / if that happens you will know about, understand and approve (or not) the situation and circumstances. You will know before we move forward what if any additional charges there will be, what differences there will be to the time line and the equipment needed.
- Accurate & Timely Billing – Every invoice from us will be expected and every line item of that invoice will be understandable. You will know what is coming and why.
- Absolute 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We very much want to list all of our clients as raving fans and have dedicated our processes and procedures to that end – From your initial call for help, all the way through to the follow on thank you card we will take every reasonable step to both ensure and assure you are completely satisfied with the service we’ve provided.
Our custom service packages deliver what you need and want without overstepping the boundaries of your budget. Absolute Computer Systems is here to team up with you and your company for expert support.